Saturday, December 10, 2011

Talking Sauce Packets

I work at Taco Bell and in the lobby there are several large sauce packet containers that need to be re-filled and organized periodically. On each sauce packet, dependent on flavor and hotness are a number of cheesy quips, puns and random lines. I found these to be severely funny and odd so I figured I would share them with you here today. Bear in mind as you read these that each saying came off of a little packet of hot sauce from Taco Bell. I hope you like these as much as I did (or maybe they won't come off as funny at all). Enjoy.


  • I'm with the band
  • I've been through fire for you
  • I'm gonna be fire for Halloween
  • Can my friends tag along?
  • I bet you wanna squeeze me don't you?
  • Friend request accepted
  • I work well with others
  • Is it me or is it hot in here?
  • Lets go get matching tattoos
  • Give me some knuckles
  • I'm a people packet
  • TACO me
  • Have your people call my people
  • Dibs on the tacos
  • I see how you look at other sauces. . . 

No comments:

Post a Comment