Sunday, October 2, 2011

Something Found, Something Old, Something Bought

1.) A quick collage study I did from a book about the Cascades that I found at an antique store in seattle. Yummy

2.) A glass melting thing (?) I did back in middle school. I've had this thing sitting on my shelf for a long time now, never thought much of it until yesterday -- Its pretty damn cool for how old it is. Yikes

3.) I tore up an old painting canvas so that only the wood frame was left. I stretched an old tie-dye pillow across it and continued to pour acrylic paint over the surface. Finally I tilted the canvas on its side and let gravity pull some of the paint down. (The actual piece is a lot bigger than what you see in the scan but due to the size limitations in my scanner I had to cut some of it down) Snip Snip



No comments:

Post a Comment